For over four decades I have been a rail and bus photographer.
However, during this time I have aimed the lens at other subjects, be they different transportation, scenery, buildings and other bollocks.
Given these do not really fit the scope of my other sites, I felt compelled to set up a new site so as to inflict my other photographic garbage upon the world.
While primarily Philippine and Australian content, there will be the occasional forays into Fiji and Hong Kong. Perhaps other locations should the current pandemic ever allow it.
So sit back and enjoy, or hate, even be indifferent. That choice is purely up to you.

Saturday 8 February 2020

Trains For Kids With Cancer

When not travelling around taking ridiculously large numbers of photos, I spent my time trying to raise money to help kids suffering from cancer.
Here is a video from our 2019 event.

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling

Twas two great years, with the second one astounding us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment