For over four decades I have been a rail and bus photographer.
However, during this time I have aimed the lens at other subjects, be they different transportation, scenery, buildings and other bollocks.
Given these do not really fit the scope of my other sites, I felt compelled to set up a new site so as to inflict my other photographic garbage upon the world.
While primarily Philippine and Australian content, there will be the occasional forays into Fiji and Hong Kong. Perhaps other locations should the current pandemic ever allow it.
So sit back and enjoy, or hate, even be indifferent. That choice is purely up to you.

Thursday 22 October 2020

EVERS COMMONWEALTH CINEMA

 


You can probably understand why I was a little hesitant to actually go into the cinema at Evers Gotesco Commonwealth, in Quezon City, Philippines.


A couple of things stick out upon reading this again.

1, 2 and 4 carry a fine of either P100 (AU$3) or imprisonment.
This seems to be two very different extremes. Who decides if that Champion cigarette being smoked was worth $3 or jail? Is jail reserved for someone who is smoking 25 of them at once?

Deadly weapons was the most concerning though.
I mean, having to endure someone with grenades and guns would be scary enough, but imagine the PTSD resulting from a hot dog on a stick. 



Other Recent Articles:












No comments:

Post a Comment